Monday, April 17, 2017

Focus is Hazy

Hey y'all!

So this is gonna be lame but I can't focus today to write.

Transfers are this week so that's cool! I'm staying and my companion
is leaving. We are sad but it'll be good.

This week we had a big zone Conference and that was good. President
Taylor talked a lot about what a Seventy does and his process in becoming
that, it was hilarious because he lives around Salt Lake and had to
like hide from people he knew because nobody could know he was getting
called. He also talked about how important the role of women are in
getting called. They basically give the yes or no to an authority
being called.

The week itself for work was......not fast so I don't have a ton to
talk about but I hope everyone loved Easter!

Sorry there isn't more, my mind is fried.

Love y'all!

Elder Hiatt

No comments:

Post a Comment