Monday, July 10, 2017

Rain and Transfers







HOWDY!

This week has been good, but honestly not a ton to talk about.

The fourth of July we didn't see any fireworks cause in our city
specifically has made any form of them illegal and that's lame. But it
was a good week. Meeting our new mission president was cool. He's
awesome and I'm excited to get to know him and see how he works.

Dallas Daze

So this week was the week of many sunny days yet still pouring rain
all the dang time. We'd be riding in a great sunny day and it'd be
pouring rain as it was sunny. So darn weird. My companion has gotten a
stripe of mud up is back cause of the tire and it is hilarious, my
backpack covers my back well and I avoid muddy puddles.

This week we got to volunteer at an animal shelter and it was awesome.
Lots and lots of door knocking so the dogs and cats were a great
refresher.

I'm getting transferred today so that's fun! Only 1 transfer in this
area so that's sad but it'll be fine.

Love Yall!

Elder Hiatt

No comments:

Post a Comment