Monday, December 4, 2017

Making an Impression!


Hey Yall!

This week has been great. We had Elder Pearson of the 70 come and it was a fantastic meeting. I don't think I've ever received more clear revelation than I did during that meeting. Like discerning revelation that clearly has never happened that strongly. It was so cool. So I've made some huge changes in my lifestyle and it's awesome. If you actually give the time of day to your studies and meetings I promise revelation abounds.

Every day this week we went over to this family we are teaching and have helped with cabinets and taught a lesson. It's going so well and it's so much fun! We are getting really close with the people and the ward council is stoked that we finally made contact with this family. So we are teaching them and it's going awesome. 

We got to begin forging knives out of rail road spikes. This member invited us to and it is way super cool. 

I was told this week by three youth that are 18 and such that they hope I don't get transferred, they opened up and said how much I've helped them and they like that I'm not weird or corny like so many missionaries, I give the glory to God because he's been merciful in molding me. But it was comforting to know I'm having some kind of impact. 

Our light the world activities each day have led to a ton a of awesome conversations and I really enjoy it. Everyone loves our hats and ties we wear for it. It's been awesome. 

I wanna invite everyone to do the light the world challenges each day and it's legit! It's literally so much fun and really brings the Christmas spirit. So it's been really sweet.

Things are Goin excellent! Love yall!

Elder Hiatt



No comments:

Post a Comment