Monday, May 14, 2018

Timeline

Hello!

Things have been good in Texas this week! We have two more people to teach who are really doing amazing. One of them this week accepted a baptismal date for may 26th and it's pretty darn great! He is the friend of a member here in the ward and actually knows the Bishop extremely well. He is really excited about it. Things are awesome with him.

We had a crazy course of events with one of our investigators who was going to be baptized this Saturday. It'll be pushed back unfortunately but she is ready to go and we are so happy for her. She got extremely Ill yesterday and did make it to church. It was really hard to handle but everything turned out really good. 

We have another investigator who is really interested how the Book of Mormon builds up the Bible so much and she wished there was a time line showing the two. So Elder Fox and I are making a time line of the Bible and Book of Mormon that show their relation and such, and it's turning out really cool! We are really excited for it. 

We had zone conference and it was a typical meeting, nothing crazy wowing. It was weird though cause everyone I was close with was saying goodbye to me and I realized I wouldn't see most of them again before I go. So it was really nice to see all the friends I've made and be able to talk with them and see them once more as a missionary. In the picture I will congratulate the winner who can find me in the picture hahaha, I am quite sneaky, it's like a missionary version of where's Waldo!

Hope everyone had an amazing Mothers Day! I sure did!

Love you all!
Elder Hiatt



No comments:

Post a Comment