Monday, January 29, 2018

29,000 Steps!

Hey mom!

We walked 29000 steps Saturday! But ya so far has been good. We currently have a baptism for next week so that'll be awesome. 

We also had a mission president fireside for our stake that was themed the joys of missionary work and all the missionaries in Mckinney came to be a panel for a Q&A and I got the question of if there was a budget for groceries. I don't know why but I had all the people there laughing their heads off as I talked about it and it was really good. I got a lot of compliments from the parents and leaders on the things I said so it was cool to see that. 

We got to help the family that our investigator lives with take pictures of all their puppies to be ready for selling. They are super cute it was a puppy party!

Saw a sweet Lamborghini too! 

We biked a ton one of the days around here and my legs have never felt so destroyed. It was super nice though cause this lady gives us stuff at Starbucks where we sit down to plan in the evenings and stuff. But ya, it's been a good week, had some awesome meetings with my president and stuff and everything is really good. 

But ya, life is good. Just Goin along.

Love you mom! You can use the email stuffs for sending something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment