Monday, April 16, 2018

Last Transfer!

Hey mom!

No worries on the package, my companion gets so many I forgot I was getting one. And it's good it's been a chill week. I wish I had a chill week. But it was a really good week. Our investigators are doing awesome. Some didn't show up at church which was obnoxious because we set three baptismal dates this week! Now they just gotta get coming to church, we should hopefully have two more on date this week too. I love them, I've never had a relationship with people like these people. It's such a joy and it all is just from being obedient and going and trying to help them anyway I can. I could care less if they get baptized. I just want to do what the lord wants for them at that time, even if it's just sit and be there and let them know there is someone praying for them and someone that cares. 

And dang! The dates already chosen huh? Hopefully I go home on June 13th for sure. I am excited as heck! I don't know if I could wait longer hahaha. 

I got to hold an awesome snake this week and also had a hilarious video capturing me being a retard at My ward mission leaders house. The ward has been DYING laughing at it and I think I've made an impression. I'll send the video, and just keep it within the family for now if you would, but I gotta show ya. 

We ran a 5k as a zone with the mission president and I'm pooped from it. I did pretty good though. I got 7th or 8th or something. It was awesome. I use to be so much faster though, kinda sad about that but knee surgery will get ya if you don't run for the next 4 years.

Life is going good though. Can't complain too bad. Just being excited for the last transfer to begin! I am excited as heck to get home. It's so close. I am working hard and finishing strong but definitely am excited to get back. 

I love ya Mom!
Love cam





No comments:

Post a Comment