Monday, August 21, 2017

Transferred

Hey Yall!

Sorry this is short, I went golfing for P day today and that took up the day so I apologize.

Cool miracle of the week. Plans fell through and it was 8:15. We decided to go see who was at the basketball courts by the hospital in Marshall and after a bit it was 8:45 and we started driving home. We were right in front of the hospital when we got a call from a recent convert who's brother was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital and she couldn't get a hold of anyone to give him a blessing. We were right outside and met them there and was able to help. It was so awesome.

Dallas Daze

This week wasn't odd as much as it was just straight Texan. We made ourselves a brisket and it was baller. Super delicious. I've got a time lapse of it so I'll send that. It had a homemade marinade, rub from Stanley's, and hickory smoked. Way good. There was also a massive bug that was on my bag when I went to grab it...it was nasty.

I'm being transferred......again. My new companion will be my old MTC comp elder Hadley. So that's interesting. I'm putting in a plug that if I get to be comps with one former companion, the other deserves the same privilege so who knows, maybe Elder Owens and I get to make a comeback. I'll be going to Rowlett on a bike so that'll be crazy. But ya! Life's good!

Love yall!
Elder Hiatt



No comments:

Post a Comment